“Individuals” Copyright 2018 00individual TLL
So you think that you are an individual? Many people do.
Take this 13 question test and see if you really are.
This test’s algorhythms were manually set by 00individual.
Dictionaries state an individual as: a single human being as distinct from a group, class, or family.
Individual’s are generally honest people
so let’s put that to the test with your answers to these questions:
1) Are you influenced by opinions heard, read, or seen? YES NO
2) Would you rather make the rules or obey them? MAKE OBEY NEITHER
3) How many “faces” do you wear during a single day? 1 2 3 AS MANY AS NEEDED
4) Do you like to leave online comments on issues you are interested in? YES NO
5) Do you think for yourself? YES NO
6) Do other people’s opinions of you matter? YES NO
7) Have you ever questioned your sanity? YES NO MAYBE
8) Are you happy? YES NO MAYBE
9) Do you see the world and life as a tragedy? a comedy? an opportunity?
10) Are you passionate? YES NO
11) Do you work well with others? YES NO
12) How many real friends do you have? 1 2 3 500 or more
13) Do you feel the need to let others know all about your life and your rights as an individual? YES NO
Now let’s see how you did.
As long as you answered YES to 5 and NO to 6 you are an individual. The rest of the questions, while they may be very revealing, are there to serve as thought processes for the truth.
5) As an individual you have strong feelings and opinions of your own based on your own personal experience, reliable sources, self-education, and common sense facts; and as an individual your time is precious and thinking for yourself is a top priority. Individual thought comes naturally and is not the thoughts of others, or groupthink.
6) If other peoples opinions of you mattered to you, you would not be an individual.
While others’ opinions and thoughts may be considered, individuals trust their own judgement and have the confidence in themselves to see things for what they really are. While most everyone wants to be liked, individuals are secure in their individuality and know that other peoples’ opinions of them, good or bad, are nothing more than just that, opinions. These can vary from honest assessments to opinions influenced by their psychological debris.
This ends the test, but the real test is out in the real world with real human interaction – that’s where being an individual can be the hardest, or easiest, depending on one’s own definition.
But for those who may feel cheated by this test, here are the answers to all of the questions:
1) NO 2) NEITHER 3) AS MANY AS NEEDED 4) NO 5) YES 6) NO 7) YES 8) YES 9) AN OPPORTUNITY 10) YES 11) YES 12) THERE IS NO CORRECT ANSWER 13) NO
This test’s algorhythms were manually set by 00individual – which means that he can twist it into any preferred favorable outcome or point of view.
Regarding #13: Remember real individuals mostly keep it to themselves, however, 00individual’s
00 clearance allows for his autobiographical experiences to be chronicled. He’s earned his status.
– Please disregard any advertisements that may appear directly below on this site –
00individual does not endorse nor receive any payment of any kind from any advertiser(s).